The performance of different propensity score methods for estimating marginal odds ratios
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 3078–3094, 20 July 2007
How to Cite
Austin, P. C. (2007), The performance of different propensity score methods for estimating marginal odds ratios. Statist. Med., 26: 3078–3094. doi: 10.1002/sim.2781
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!