Multiple imputation: review of theory, implementation and software
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 3057–3077, 20 July 2007
How to Cite
Harel, O. and Zhou, X.-H. (2007), Multiple imputation: review of theory, implementation and software. Statist. Med., 26: 3057–3077. doi: 10.1002/sim.2787
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2005
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: R01HL62567, AHRQ R01HS013105, U01 AG16976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!