The findings and conclusions in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Issues in applied statistics for public health bioterrorism surveillance using multiple data streams: research needs†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Tenth Biennial CDC and ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1834–1856, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Rolka, H., Burkom, H., Cooper, G. F., Kulldorff, M., Madigan, D. and Wong, W.-K. (2007), Issues in applied statistics for public health bioterrorism surveillance using multiple data streams: research needs. Statist. Med., 26: 1834–1856. doi: 10.1002/sim.2793
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IIS-0325581
- Department of Homeland Security. Grant Number: F30602-01-2-0550
- Pennsylvania Department of Health. Grant Number: ME-01-737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!