This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Combining information from multiple surveys to enhance estimation of measures of health†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Tenth Biennial CDC and ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1802–1811, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Schenker, N. and Raghunathan, T. E. (2007), Combining information from multiple surveys to enhance estimation of measures of health. Statist. Med., 26: 1802–1811. doi: 10.1002/sim.2801
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!