Hierarchical models for ROC curve summary measures: Design and analysis of multi-reader, multi-modality studies of medical tests
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 243–256, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Wang, F. and Gatsonis, C. A. (2008), Hierarchical models for ROC curve summary measures: Design and analysis of multi-reader, multi-modality studies of medical tests. Statist. Med., 27: 243–256. doi: 10.1002/sim.2828
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2005
- NCI. Grant Number: U01 CA079778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!