Performance of the trim and fill method in the presence of publication bias and between-study heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 25, pages 4544–4562, 10 November 2007
How to Cite
Peters, J. L., Sutton, A. J., Jones, D. R., Abrams, K. R. and Rushton, L. (2007), Performance of the trim and fill method in the presence of publication bias and between-study heterogeneity. Statist. Med., 26: 4544–4562. doi: 10.1002/sim.2889
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2006
- UK Department of Health Evidence Synthesis Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!