This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Youden Index and the optimal threshold for markers with mass at zero†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 297–315, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Schisterman, E. F., Faraggi, D., Reiser, B. and Hu, J. (2008), Youden Index and the optimal threshold for markers with mass at zero. Statist. Med., 27: 297–315. doi: 10.1002/sim.2993
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!