Case–cohort methods for survival data on families from routine registers
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1062–1074, 30 March 2008
How to Cite
Moger, T. A., Pawitan, Y. and Borgan, Ø. (2008), Case–cohort methods for survival data on families from routine registers. Statist. Med., 27: 1062–1074. doi: 10.1002/sim.3004
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 160627/V50
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!