Quantifying synergism/antagonism using nonlinear mixed-effects modeling: A simulation study
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1040–1061, 30 March 2008
How to Cite
Boik, J. C., Newman, R. A. and Boik, R. J. (2008), Quantifying synergism/antagonism using nonlinear mixed-effects modeling: A simulation study. Statist. Med., 27: 1040–1061. doi: 10.1002/sim.3005
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!