Paper Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Statistics in Medicine
Mendelian randomization: Using genes as instruments for making causal inferences in epidemiology
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1133–1163, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Lawlor, D. A., Harbord, R. M., Sterne, J. A. C., Timpson, N. and Davey Smith, G. (2008), Mendelian randomization: Using genes as instruments for making causal inferences in epidemiology. Statist. Med., 27: 1133–1163. doi: 10.1002/sim.3034
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
- MRC Health Services Research Collaboration
- U.K. Department of Health Career Scientist Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!