Sequentially testing for a gene–drug interaction in a genomewide analysis
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 2022–2034, 20 May 2008
How to Cite
Kelly, P., Zhou, Y., Whitehead, J., Stallard, N. and Bowman, C. (2008), Sequentially testing for a gene–drug interaction in a genomewide analysis. Statist. Med., 27: 2022–2034. doi: 10.1002/sim.3059
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2006
- GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: G3014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!