This work was done while Manuela Buzoianu was at the Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, U.S.A.
Adjusting for verification bias in diagnostic test evaluation: A Bayesian approach†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 2453–2473, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Buzoianu, M. and Kadane, J. B. (2008), Adjusting for verification bias in diagnostic test evaluation: A Bayesian approach. Statist. Med., 27: 2453–2473. doi: 10.1002/sim.3099
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!