Covariate adjustment for two-sample treatment comparisons in randomized clinical trials: A principled yet flexible approach
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the NIAID Workshop on Statistical Methods in HIV/AIDS Research and Its Practical Application
Volume 27, Issue 23, pages 4658–4677, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Tsiatis, A. A., Davidian, M., Zhang, M. and Lu, X. (2008), Covariate adjustment for two-sample treatment comparisons in randomized clinical trials: A principled yet flexible approach. Statist. Med., 27: 4658–4677. doi: 10.1002/sim.3113
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2007
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: R37 AI031789
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA085848, R01 CA051962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!