A Bayesian approach for sample size determination in method comparison studies
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 2273–2289, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Yin, K., Choudhary, P. K., Varghese, D. and Goodman, S. R. (2008), A Bayesian approach for sample size determination in method comparison studies. Statist. Med., 27: 2273–2289. doi: 10.1002/sim.3124
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!