Exploring event-related brain dynamics with tests on complex valued time–frequency representations
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 2922–2947, 10 July 2008
How to Cite
Martínez-Montes, E., Cuspineda-Bravo, E. R., El-Deredy, W., Sánchez-Bornot, J. M., Lage-Castellanos, A. and Valdés-Sosa, P. A. (2008), Exploring event-related brain dynamics with tests on complex valued time–frequency representations. Statist. Med., 27: 2922–2947. doi: 10.1002/sim.3132
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!