A likelihood-based method for real-time estimation of the serial interval and reproductive number of an epidemic
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 2999–3016, 20 July 2008
How to Cite
Forsberg White, L. and Pagano, M. (2008), A likelihood-based method for real-time estimation of the serial interval and reproductive number of an epidemic. Statist. Med., 27: 2999–3016. doi: 10.1002/sim.3136
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 EB006195, T32 AI007358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!