Ignorability and stability assumptions in neighborhood effects research
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1934–1943, 20 May 2008
How to Cite
VanderWeele, T. J. (2008), Ignorability and stability assumptions in neighborhood effects research. Statist. Med., 27: 1934–1943. doi: 10.1002/sim.3139
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!