Estimating the empirical Lorenz curve and Gini coefficient in the presence of error with nested data
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 3191–3208, 20 July 2008
How to Cite
Moskowitz, C. S., Seshan, V. E., Riedel, E. R. and Begg, C. B. (2008), Estimating the empirical Lorenz curve and Gini coefficient in the presence of error with nested data. Statist. Med., 27: 3191–3208. doi: 10.1002/sim.3151
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2007
- National Cancer Institute Award. Grant Number: CA 098438
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: R01CA090226-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!