A likelihood reformulation method in non-normal random effects models
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 3105–3124, 20 July 2008
How to Cite
Liu, L. and Yu, Z. (2008), A likelihood reformulation method in non-normal random effects models. Statist. Med., 27: 3105–3124. doi: 10.1002/sim.3153
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2007
- AHRQ. Grant Number: 1 R03 HS016543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!