A rank-based sample size method for multiple outcomes in clinical trials
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 3084–3104, 20 July 2008
How to Cite
Huang, P., Woolson, R. F. and O'Brien, P. C. (2008), A rank-based sample size method for multiple outcomes in clinical trials. Statist. Med., 27: 3084–3104. doi: 10.1002/sim.3182
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
- NIA. Grant Number: AG023630-01A29002
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS43127
- NCRR. Grant Number: RR01070
- NHLBI. Grant Number: HL072377
Vol. 30, Issue 5, 597, Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!