Statistical methodology for classifying units on the basis of multiple-related measures
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1329–1350, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Teixeira-Pinto, A. and Normand, S.-L. T. (2008), Statistical methodology for classifying units on the basis of multiple-related measures. Statist. Med., 27: 1329–1350. doi: 10.1002/sim.3187
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH54693, R01-MH61434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!