The use of hierarchical models for estimating relative risks of individual genetic variants: An application to a study of melanoma
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1973–1992, 20 May 2008
How to Cite
Capanu, M., Orlow, I., Berwick, M., Hummer, A. J., Thomas, D. C. and Begg, C. B. (2008), The use of hierarchical models for estimating relative risks of individual genetic variants: An application to a study of melanoma. Statist. Med., 27: 1973–1992. doi: 10.1002/sim.3196
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA83180, CA131010, CA46592, CA16086
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!