Mixed-effects Poisson regression analysis of adverse event reports: The relationship between antidepressants and suicide
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1814–1833, 20 May 2008
How to Cite
Gibbons, R. D., Segawa, E., Karabatsos, G., Amatya, A. K., Bhaumik, D. K., Brown, C. H., Kapur, K., Marcus, S. M., Hur, K. and Mann, J. J. (2008), Mixed-effects Poisson regression analysis of adverse event reports: The relationship between antidepressants and suicide. Statist. Med., 27: 1814–1833. doi: 10.1002/sim.3241
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2007
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH46745, MH65556, R56 MH078580, MH40859
- AHRQ. Grant Number: 1U18HS016973-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!