A two-level structural equation model approach for analyzing multivariate longitudinal responses
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 16, pages 3017–3041, 20 July 2008
How to Cite
Song, X.-Y., Lee, S.-Y. and Hser, Y.-I. (2008), A two-level structural equation model approach for analyzing multivariate longitudinal responses. Statist. Med., 27: 3017–3041. doi: 10.1002/sim.3266
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2007
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong Special Administration Region. Grant Number: CUHK 450607
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P30DA016383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!