Disparities in defining disparities: Statistical conceptual frameworks
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 11th CDC & ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods
Volume 27, Issue 20, pages 3941–3956, 10 September 2008
How to Cite
Duan, N., Meng, X.-L., Lin, J. Y., Chen, C.-n. and Alegria, M. (2008), Disparities in defining disparities: Statistical conceptual frameworks. Statist. Med., 27: 3941–3956. doi: 10.1002/sim.3283
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50-MHO73469-03, U01-MH06220-06A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!