Analysis of longitudinal data to evaluate a policy change
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 5005–5025, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
French, B. and Heagerty, P. J. (2008), Analysis of longitudinal data to evaluate a policy change. Statist. Med., 27: 5005–5025. doi: 10.1002/sim.3340
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2007
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL 072966
- University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!