Multi-state analysis of cognitive ability data: A piecewise-constant model and a Weibull model
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 26, pages 5440–5455, 20 November 2008
How to Cite
van den Hout, A. and Matthews, F. E. (2008), Multi-state analysis of cognitive ability data: A piecewise-constant model and a Weibull model. Statist. Med., 27: 5440–5455. doi: 10.1002/sim.3360
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: MRC/G9901400, MRC/U.1052.00.004
- Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!