Long-term survivor model with bivariate random effects: Applications to bone marrow transplant and carcinoma study data
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 27, pages 5692–5708, 29 November 2008
How to Cite
Lai, X. and Yau, K. K. W. (2008), Long-term survivor model with bivariate random effects: Applications to bone marrow transplant and carcinoma study data. Statist. Med., 27: 5692–5708. doi: 10.1002/sim.3404
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!