Meta-analysis of Mendelian randomization studies incorporating all three genotypes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 28th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 27, Issue 30, pages 6570–6582, 30 December 2008
How to Cite
Palmer, T. M., Thompson, J. R. and Tobin, M. D. (2008), Meta-analysis of Mendelian randomization studies incorporating all three genotypes. Statist. Med., 27: 6570–6582. doi: 10.1002/sim.3423
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- Medical Research Council capacity building Ph.D. Studentship in Genetic Epidemiology. Grant Number: G0501386
- Medical Research Council Clinician Scientist Fellowship. Grant Number: G0501942
- MRC Program Grant. Grant Number: G0601625
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!