The findings and conclusions in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 29, pages 6093–6110, 20 December 2008
How to Cite
Biggerstaff, B. J. and Jackson, D. (2008), The exact distribution of Cochran's heterogeneity statistic in one-way random effects meta-analysis. Statist. Med., 27: 6093–6110. doi: 10.1002/sim.3428
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!