The impact of time-dependent bias in proportional hazards modelling
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 28th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 27, Issue 30, pages 6439–6454, 30 December 2008
How to Cite
Beyersmann, J., Wolkewitz, M. and Schumacher, M. (2008), The impact of time-dependent bias in proportional hazards modelling. Statist. Med., 27: 6439–6454. doi: 10.1002/sim.3437
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FOR 534
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!