Propensity score estimation with missing values using a multiple imputation missingness pattern (MIMP) approach
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1402–1414, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Qu, Y. and Lipkovich, I. (2009), Propensity score estimation with missing values using a multiple imputation missingness pattern (MIMP) approach. Statist. Med., 28: 1402–1414. doi: 10.1002/sim.3549
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!