Confirmatory adaptive designs with Bayesian decision tools for a targeted therapy in oncology
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1445–1463, 10 May 2009
How to Cite
Brannath, W., Zuber, E., Branson, M., Bretz, F., Gallo, P., Posch, M. and Racine-Poon, A. (2009), Confirmatory adaptive designs with Bayesian decision tools for a targeted therapy in oncology. Statist. Med., 28: 1445–1463. doi: 10.1002/sim.3559
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- Austrian Research Foundation. Grant Number: P18698-N15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!