Extending DerSimonian and Laird's methodology to perform multivariate random effects meta-analyses
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1282–1297, 30 May 2010
How to Cite
Jackson, D., White, I. R. and Thompson, S. G. (2010), Extending DerSimonian and Laird's methodology to perform multivariate random effects meta-analyses. Statist. Med., 29: 1282–1297. doi: 10.1002/sim.3602
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2008
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: U.1052.00.006, U.1052.00.001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!