A statistical model for the dependence between progression-free survival and overall survival
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 21, pages 2669–2686, 20 September 2009
How to Cite
Fleischer, F., Gaschler-Markefski, B. and Bluhmki, E. (2009), A statistical model for the dependence between progression-free survival and overall survival. Statist. Med., 28: 2669–2686. doi: 10.1002/sim.3637
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!