A conditional sequential sampling procedure for drug safety surveillance
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 25, pages 3124–3138, 10 November 2009
How to Cite
Li, L. (2009), A conditional sequential sampling procedure for drug safety surveillance. Statist. Med., 28: 3124–3138. doi: 10.1002/sim.3689
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: AHRQ U18HS10391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!