Integrated exposure modeling: A model using GIS and GLM
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 116–129, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Holford, T. R., Ebisu, K., McKay, L. A., Gent, J. F., Triche, E. W., Bracken, M. B. and Leaderer, B. P. (2010), Integrated exposure modeling: A model using GIS and GLM. Statist. Med., 29: 116–129. doi: 10.1002/sim.3732
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Numbers: ES05410, ES07456, ES11013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!