These authors contributed equally to this work.
On the prognostic value of survival models with application to gene expression signatures
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 29th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 7-8, pages 818–829, 30 March - 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Hielscher, T., Zucknick, M., Werft, W. and Benner, A. (2010), On the prognostic value of survival models with application to gene expression signatures. Statist. Med., 29: 818–829. doi: 10.1002/sim.3768
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!