False discovery rate and permutation test: An evaluation in ERP data analysis
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 63–74, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Lage-Castellanos,, A., Martínez-Montes, E., Hernández-Cabrera, J. A. and Galán, L. (2010), False discovery rate and permutation test: An evaluation in ERP data analysis. Statist. Med., 29: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/sim.3784
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!