Modelling multiple sources of dissemination bias in meta-analysis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 29th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 7-8, pages 945–955, 30 March - 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Bowden, J., Jackson, D. and Thompson, S. G. (2010), Modelling multiple sources of dissemination bias in meta-analysis. Statist. Med., 29: 945–955. doi: 10.1002/sim.3813
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: u.1052.00.001, u.1052.00.006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!