Discriminant analysis using a multivariate linear mixed model with a normal mixture in the random effects distribution
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 30th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 30, pages 3267–3283, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Komárek, A., Hansen, B. E., Kuiper, E. M. M., van Buuren, H. R. and Lesaffre, E. (2010), Discriminant analysis using a multivariate linear mixed model with a normal mixture in the random effects distribution. Statist. Med., 29: 3267–3283. doi: 10.1002/sim.3849
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GAČR 201/09/P077
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!