Blinded sample size reestimation with count data: Methods and applications in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1145–1156, 10 May 2010
How to Cite
Friede, T. and Schmidli, H. (2010), Blinded sample size reestimation with count data: Methods and applications in multiple sclerosis. Statist. Med., 29: 1145–1156. doi: 10.1002/sim.3861
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!