Special Issue Paper
Timely detection of localized excess influenza activity in Northern California across patient care, prescription, and laboratory data
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 13th Biennial CDC & ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods Info-Fusion: Utilization of Multi-Source Data
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 549–559, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Greene, S. K., Kulldorff, M., Huang, J., Brand, R. J., Kleinman, K. P., Hsu, J. and Platt, R. (2011), Timely detection of localized excess influenza activity in Northern California across patient care, prescription, and laboratory data. Statist. Med., 30: 549–559. doi: 10.1002/sim.3883
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM076672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!