Special Issue Paper
Measuring disease burden in the older population using the slope-intercept method for population log-linear estimation (SIMPLE)
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 13th Biennial CDC & ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods Info-Fusion: Utilization of Multi-Source Data
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 480–488, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Cohen, S. A., Chui, K. K. H. and Naumova, E. N. (2011), Measuring disease burden in the older population using the slope-intercept method for population log-linear estimation (SIMPLE). Statist. Med., 30: 480–488. doi: 10.1002/sim.3886
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!