Special Issue Paper
Bayesian hierarchical modeling for a non-randomized, longitudinal fall prevention trial with spatially correlated observations
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 13th Biennial CDC & ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods Info-Fusion: Utilization of Multi-Source Data
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 522–530, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Murphy, T. E., Allore, H. G., Leo-Summers, L. and Carlin, B. P. (2011), Bayesian hierarchical modeling for a non-randomized, longitudinal fall prevention trial with spatially correlated observations. Statist. Med., 30: 522–530. doi: 10.1002/sim.3912
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!