Summary ROC curve based on a weighted Youden index for selecting an optimal cutpoint in meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 30th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 30, pages 3069–3078, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Rücker, G. and Schumacher, M. (2010), Summary ROC curve based on a weighted Youden index for selecting an optimal cutpoint in meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy. Statist. Med., 29: 3069–3078. doi: 10.1002/sim.3937
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- Deutsche Forchungsgemeinschaft—FOR 534 Schw 821/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!