A semiparametric estimator of survival for doubly truncated data
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 30th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 30, pages 3147–3159, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Moreira, C. and de Uña-Álvarez, J. (2010), A semiparametric estimator of survival for doubly truncated data. Statist. Med., 29: 3147–3159. doi: 10.1002/sim.3938
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MTM2008-03129
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: PGIDIT07PXIB300191PR
- Portuguese Fundação Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/60262/2009
- Xunta de Galicia under the INBIOMED project, (DXPCTSUG, Ref. 2009/063)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!