Multidimensional standard curve for the development process of human fetuses
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 21, pages 2235–2245, 20 September 2010
How to Cite
Naito, K., Udagawa, J. and Otani, H. (2010), Multidimensional standard curve for the development process of human fetuses. Statist. Med., 29: 2235–2245. doi: 10.1002/sim.3952
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- Publishing Arts Research Council. Grant Number: 98-1846389
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 17790740, 17700281, 20500257
- Priority Research Section and University Strategic Goals Section of Organization for the Promotion of Project Research
Vol. 30, Issue 5, 597, Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!