Special Issue Paper
An integrated approach for fusion of environmental and human health data for disease surveillance
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 13th Biennial CDC & ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods Info-Fusion: Utilization of Multi-Source Data
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 470–479, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Burkom, H. S., Ramac-Thomas, L., Babin, S., Holtry, R., Mnatsakanyan, Z. and Yund, C. (2011), An integrated approach for fusion of environmental and human health data for disease surveillance. Statist. Med., 30: 470–479. doi: 10.1002/sim.3976
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!