Special Issue Paper
Variable selection using the optimal ROC curve: An application to a traditional Chinese medicine study on osteoporosis disease
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Statistical Methods and Issues in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 628–635, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X. H., Chen, B., Xie, Y. M., Tian, F., Liu, H. and Liang, X. (2012), Variable selection using the optimal ROC curve: An application to a traditional Chinese medicine study on osteoporosis disease. Statist. Med., 31: 628–635. doi: 10.1002/sim.3980
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!